GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. The Black Shark 4 comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
The triggers are magnetic so they tend to slide out at the slightest movement. You can usually rely on Xiaomi to provide very good displays for its phones, and the 6.67-inch Super AMOLED screen on the Black Shark 4 Pro is no exception. It has a maximum refresh rate of 144Hz, support for HDR10+, and a maximum brightness of 1300 nits.
With this feature, we can capture any moment as quickly as possible and share the result directly on social media to show others the interesting moments we capture. However, we do not include external storage in our matrix score calculation because several modern users prefer to use cloud storage services instead of physical expansion memory. Furthermore, cloud storage services offer many benefits such as ease of use, safety, and lower cost, as opposed to buying external memory expansion, which is more expensive and less safe. In this situation, we use a calculation methodology with a technology approach. If a device supports more features on the WLAN function, uses the latest Bluetooth version, and has a modern universal connection port, we can assign a high score to the device.
- But whenever you switch to Stock ROM, you can quickly fix them all.
- The screen is gorgeous, the inclusion of physical shoulder trigger buttons improve your gameplay performance, and the 120W charging keeps you playing with very minimal interruptions.
- After comparing the specifications data above, we can confidently say that Black Shark 4 Pro has better overall performance than Google Pixel 6, based on the final score data.
- With a higher sampling rate, tabs, flicks, and movements are registered faster and more frequently than ever.
- The Environment in which you stock ROMs are charging your phone can contribute to overheating.
Without a single morsel of doubt, I can confidently recommend the Black Shark 4 for gamers. The physical trigger buttons were a pleasant experience and the device didn’t even break a sweat on max settings on high refresh rates. The raw power of the Snapdragon 870 is strong but it definitely won’t beat the likes of the Snapdragon 888+.
Xiaomi is currently pushing the limits for how fast a smartphone battery can charge, and this innovation has made its way to its gaming phone. The Black Shark 4 is capable of charging at speeds up to 120W, with Xiaomi claiming you can go from 0-100% in “under 17 minutes”. We’ve reached a point in the year where you can really start finding some pretty great deals now that the “latest” processors are nearing their end of life. One great example of this is the Xiaomi Black Shark 4, which is an interesting and intriguing take on a gaming phone.